The NDN Team is organizing our 6th NDN Hackathon on May 12 and 13, 2018 at Florida International University. We are soliciting Hackathon project proposals that advance the state of NDN. Participants will have approximately 12 hours to work on the projects.
We encourage projects that:
- directly address NDN research needs,
- create new NDN tools or modify existing tools,
- create or improve documentation and how-to guides.
Make NDN Congestion Control work in ndnSIM
Klaus Schneider, Md Ashiqur Rahman, Chavoosh Ghasemi
Implement State Vector Sync (SVS) and Apply It to Repo
Jeff Thompson, Haitao Zhang, Saurab Dulal, Tianxiang Li
IoT security bootstrapping with NDN
Zhiyi Zhang, Sanjeev Ramani, Laqin Fan, Edward Lu, Abdullah Abumouzah
Porting PSync C++ library to Java
Ashlesh Gawande, Damian Coomes
- May 10, 2018: The hackathon location has been added to the schedule.
- May 8, 2018: Accepted hacks have been posted
- April 21, 2018: The submission period has been extended by a week
- March 26, 2018: List of Hacking Committee members released
- March 13, 2018: Registration link is up
- March 7, 2018: The hackathon website is up